[Samba] SSO's availability

Frédéric Bérard frederic.berard at bbox.fr
Tue Aug 2 12:17:01 MDT 2011

Hello all,

I will introduce myself,
I'm french, about 34 years old and works for a mechanic company.
I've discovered linux in 2006 and I'm really enjoyed by all the things
that can be done with.

Now this is questions :
Is it possible to configure a system of authentication based on SSO
samba (and certainly ldap and lot of others things) ?
Is it possible to do this without any windows's system which act as any
authority ?
Wat I mean is that I would like to do this only one linux's computer....

And the last one of my questions : Could you help me ?

Thanks In advance for all of your answers,

Kindly
--

Frédéric Bérard

61, Allée du Clos de Champereux