[Samba] Cannot set ACL for "Authenticated Users"

Arnaud Lesauvage arnaud.lesauvage at codata.eu
Fri Apr 29 07:22:08 MDT 2011

Le 29/04/2011 14:45, Aaron E. a écrit :
> Does the file system your working with support ACL? IS it set to use
> acls in the /etc/fstab?

Hi Aaron, thanks for your answer.
Yes, it is set to use ACL and usr_xattr. Both work well.
But "Authenticated Users" seem to be not mappable to a gid.

--
Arnaud Lesauvage
IT Executive

Codata Belgium SA
143-145, Avenue bourgmestre Jean Materne - 5100 Namur - Belgium
Tel : +32 81 21 53 48 - Fax : +32 81 21 54 24
Mel : arnaud.lesauvage at codata.eu
Web : http://www.codata.eu/