[Samba] Samba 4 Permission

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Apr 27 04:19:28 MDT 2011

[homes]
       path= /home
       read only=no

This is all.
All other ACLS is setting from the tool Active Directory Users and Groups
within windows.
Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
In the Details pane, right-click the applicable user account, and then click
Properties.
In the Properties dialog box, click the Profile tab.
Under Home folder, type the directory information:
\\your.domaun\homes and the tool will make  the users directory setting
 the correct rights.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus