[Samba] FW: ACL Lost and unable to set rights from explorer (xp)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Sun Apr 3 14:28:56 MDT 2011

Lol, yes the same typo here, but its corrected in my smb.conf en tested it.
( my english is not that good )

Now only my main problem, why i cant set my rights any more.
checked everything, fstab is ok, acl and user_xattr,
rights on folders, checked als from console.
Im lost in this one. I must fix it because is on my mijn PDC.

so if someone has any idees, please trow them at me. ;-)

Louis