[Samba] Mac OS X status

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at monyo.com
Sun Apr 3 02:43:45 MDT 2011

From: Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:20:45 +0200,Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:20:45 +0200

> On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 03:25:57PM +0900, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:
> > Does anyone actually use self-compiled Samba on Mac OS X ??
>
> As already written in the bug report: I think I need access
> to such a box to really diagnose this. I don't have current
> OS/X available unfortunately, just an older version.

I'm wondering why nobody reports such a major and obvious problem.

Actually I am not a Mac OS X user, only use for testing purpose (the
main purpose is not related to Samba) now.

Before posting a bug report, I look at this list and other resources
but no one mentioned such issues. Most of discussions about Mac OS X
are issues about client side, for example how to connect to Windows
share from Mac OS X.

So I can hardly say that people use self-compiled Samba on Mac OS X...

---
TAKAHASHI Motonobu <monyo at samba.gr.jp>