[Samba] help with AD integration

Ben George bentech4you at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:41:02 MDT 2010

HI
Thanks for your reply..me using.2003 server..

when i give the command in unix wbinfo -u   ,it shows all the users in AD
and wbinfo -g shows the group..

after that....?

bcoz i am beginner with this.actually i am working in linux,and i got job on
sun..so my manager gave this work to me

only for me..:(

so i don't know the correct procedures about the samba-AD synchronization..

so please help me with these,for further steps.

also give me the gud tutorial for "Centrify DirectControl"

Again thanks for your reply
Ben.T.George