[Samba] how to run more than one logon script

Leonardo Carneiro chesterman86 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:17:11 MDT 2010

Hmm... this is interesting. I think that with the 'call' statement i
can reach my goal. Make all users to run a default script, then this
script does it's magic, call a group based script, and then this one
also does it calls a third user-based script.

Well, in theory this should work. I'll try and post here if this will
work well. Tks in advance.