[Samba] solaris 10 -zfs - smb.conf

RegioGis regio-gis at ec.europa.eu
Tue Sep 28 02:14:24 MDT 2010

Hi,

The connection with AD is ok. ( I get the right info for wbinfo and getent )
The idmap backend is tdb.
"tdbdump /var/samba/locks/winbindd_idmap.tdb"  gives me correct information.
I just don't know what combinations of options to use with zfs.
(vfsobject, ... inherit acls, file acls, check nt permissions, etc.. etc.. )

Rgrds,