[Samba] Record the user log-in and log-out

Giovanni Cambria giovanni at cambria.it
Tue Sep 21 14:58:12 MDT 2010

Thanks Marcello,

I'll search for vfs_audit, of course.
About unalterability, I think it will be enough digitally subscribing the
file(s) containing the data at the moment you obtain it (them) from the
system.
Scusatemi ma mi sembra buffo rispondere in inglese ad un italiano; for those
who don't understand italian, translation follows: "Excuse me, but it seems
to me a little fun answer in english to an italian guy". ;-)

Any other tip (continues) to be apreciated

Giovanni