[Samba] Record the user log-in and log-out

Giovanni Cambria cambria at sisted.it
Tue Sep 21 07:44:49 MDT 2010

Hi!

I'm sorry but I need a *fast* reply, I've absolutely no time to search on
docs. :-(

I have a small network: about 8-10 XP client connected to a Samba PDC.
I need to log who and when log in the PDC, because the national law requires
to record these infos and preserve them for a certain time.

Any tip will be apreciated!!

Thanks
Giovanni