[Samba] Samba Resolving Slow or Not Working

Christopher Buckley cpmbmail at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 12:36:25 MDT 2010

Okay, I'm having a heck of a problem getting two laptops and a router all working together. Trouble is, I have two configurations I need to work. To make things simple I'll start with one configuration.

The details of the components are:

***NOTE***  The router does NOT have an internet connection!!!