[Samba] Setting a vampired Samba4 as RID Master

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Sep 20 00:10:18 MDT 2010

[root at node1 ~]# net fsmo --help
usage: (show | transfer <options> | seize <options>)

  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --host=HOST           LDB URL for database or target server
  --force               Force seizing of the role without attempting to
                        transfer first.
  --role=ROLE           The FSMO role to seize or transfer.
                        rid=RidAllocationMasterRole  schema=SchemaMasterRole
                        pdc=PdcEmulationMasterRole
                        naming=DomainNamingMasterRole
                        infrastructure=InfrastructureMasterRole  all=all of
                        the abov

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus