[Samba] samba 4 questions

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Sep 17 00:06:42 MDT 2010

Hi,
Im in a project with this issues.
Look at my thread:
HOWTO samba4 centos5.5 named dnsupdate drbd simple failover

In my company I have running a samba3 pdc bdc. In my case a real failover
with tis construction didn' t work really.
Everytime a had a amount of 40% of the clients could not logon anymore after
the pdc failed.

Because of this I tested samba4 and it fulfilled everyting to 99%.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV