[Samba] Samba for AD client?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Sun Sep 5 18:14:03 MDT 2010

Hey, all.  I'm planning on migrating a W2K3 server to a Linux solution.
It needs to be AD-aware, support ACLs, etc.  This isn't something I'm
doing Right Now(tm), so I can wait a little bit.  A couple questions:

1) Are there any known issues with BTRFS?
2) Which version of Samba would be most appropriate for this?
3) AD integration: I've never really done it (with success); any pointers?
 [I've googled a bit, but bump into a zillion different HOWTO's and/or
utilities, some of which seem to be mutually exclusive.)

Thanks!

-Ken

believed to be clean.