No subject

Wed Oct 20 02:45:58 MDT 2010

Or per regstry setting:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
There find: EnableLUA (RegDword) .On the Edit menu, click Modify. In the
Value data box, type 0 (zero), and then click OK
You can also put this in a reg-file and leave it to be wriiten in te
registry by your logon script.
Notice this reg-file must be done with administartor rights.