No subject

Wed Oct 20 02:45:58 MDT 2010

IMPORTANT NOTE:
 If you are using a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device please do=20
NOT
 use this Firmware. The last known good version for NAS device Support
 was: 3.1.1. Sorry about this.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/support/index.php?View=3dentry&EntryID=3d11411639=
9

Since the last update was 2004, I wonder what it's CIFS client is as=20
well...oh well, the above might be a start.