[Samba] Workgroup compared to Domain

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:59:46 MDT 2010

You may want to read up on some of the Microsoft documentation.      The
fundamental difference is that with a domain, the user and computer accounts
are centralized, not maintained separately on each computer.

My experience is that once you get before 5 machines managing a workgroup
gets impractical.