[Samba] Samba 3.5.6 jumbo patch

Fri Oct 29 02:28:09 MDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 01:17:30AM -0700, Derek Lewis wrote:
> I selected the origin/v3-5-test and tested the patch with git apply --check.
> I see the same error message as before.  I also confirmed that the new
> branch I created for the build is the current branch via git branch.

Just tried the following

git am -3 /tmp/samba-3-5-x-acl-jumbo-patch/*

in a git checkout of v3-5-test. Works fine. I've also
uploaded a summary patch against 3.5.6 at

http://www.samba.org/~vlendec/jumbo-patch-3-5-6.diff

that you should be able to apply with

patch -p1 < jumbo-patch-3-5-6.diff

Hope that helps.