[Samba] ldap user suffix

Lukasz Zalewski lukas at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 02:34:34 MDT 2010

On 10/20/2010 08:16 AM, vishesh kumar wrote:
> Thanks oliver for your reply,
> But No this is not possible in my case
>
> Thanks

Why do you want to store users in two separate OU's?
What is the rule that defines which OU should be used?
You could look into openldap overlays, which might allow you to do
dynamic re-write of dn's (amongst other things). Some distros ship
openldap without overlays enabled so you need to check (this approach
sounds like an overkill though, and might be more trouble than its worth)
I'm assuming you are using openldap

Regards

Luk