[Samba] [Solved] Re: networking problem/Domain not available

Robert S robert at spotswood-computer.net
Mon Nov 29 21:34:38 MST 2010

On Monday, November 29, 2010 09:02:32 am Allen Chen wrote:
> Did you power off and power on the other 2 old switches?
>
> Alllen

Well, it appears Allen had the right solution, and I would have stumbled on it
by accident. Over the holiday, we had a squirrel commit suicide on a
transformer so everything got powered off and later back on. When I changed
the cabling today to do the tests suggested by others, it worked! Thanks to
all who tried to help me.

--
Fail to learn history-repeat it.
Fail to learn rights-lose them.