[Samba] ldap backend and usrmgr.exe

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Nov 18 00:13:32 MST 2010

This is a case in your smbldap-tools: "add user script=
/usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m %u"
Put in the right arguments that fit your system.

I think also your passwd change wont work this way:

passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
      passwd chat = *New*UNIX*password* %nn *ReType*new*UNIX*password* %nn *
passwd

This has to be:

ldap passwd sync = Yes
passwd program = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-passwd -u %u

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24