[Samba] File disappear when saving it with windows seven

Brenda Scywith brenda.scywith at recisio.com
Mon Nov 15 06:57:44 MST 2010

Le lundi 15 novembre 2010 à 12:28 +0100, Hachi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> what do you mean with disappear?
> Removed or hidden?

The file is removed. Sometimes the file is left in the previous state.
For example, if I try to remove 5 second at the end of a wav file and
save the file. I have an error while saving the file and the file still
have the last 5 second. With the same action, sometimes, the file is
removed.

> Is any information in the log-files, at the time, you see the files
> disappearing?

I have too many log messages with :

log level = 9

Maybe I can try with another log level ?

Brenda.