[Samba] Samba Server Configuration GUI

Emil Ungurean emil at cetarad.ro
Fri Nov 12 05:00:43 MST 2010

Have you actually tried to use it? If you did you know it's garbage.

Since I specified in thre previous mail, that I've tried many listed
http://samba.org/samba/GUI/

Obviously tried SWAT also, everytime you modify sometrhing it completely
rewrites the conf.

I wanted one that it's clean, simple and powerful.