[Samba] Mandatory Profile

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:40:22 MST 2010

I'm using samba 3.4 with ldap backend, I'm trying to get a mandatory
profile working with 4 of my floor machines.

I can't seem to get the proper permissions in order for all 4 users to
pull this profile. Only the owner of the profile can use even if I set
the permissions to 777 on the profile... I've tried using different
groups iee. guests, domusers, users, recursive all the way down the
profile..

Is this possible? Or am I chasing an item that should be possible in
theory but just won't work?

Thanks
Endo