[Samba] Very odd problem

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:55:51 MDT 2010

FYI

One of my win machines shows that the IP of the domain controller used for
login is the IP of one of the BDC's, not the IP of the BDC.

X:\>nbtstat -c
                  NetBIOS Remote Cache Name Table

        Name              Type       Host Address    Life [sec]
    BDC1        <20>  UNIQUE          192.168.1.1        550
    PDC         <20>  UNIQUE          192.168.1.2        555
    DOMAIN      <1C>  GROUP           192.168.1.1        587