[Samba] Can only see files one level deep

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Fri May 28 07:34:48 MDT 2010

I have limited experience with Macs in conjunction with samba but so far
it seems to have been working fine for me.

What happens if you create a directory with 777 permissions in unix?
can you "ls -l" the directory from a mac terminal?  My guess is that one
of the "x" bits got lost so you can't traverse the directory.