[Samba] samba.org has been revised!

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Wed May 19 11:10:04 MDT 2010

I really love how all this criticism comes from someone who's website looks
like something out of the 90's. Animated gifs are 20 years old now! The
design on your pages suck, it is not easy on the eyes, I'm not drawn to what
is important. Yes I can read it (the text is legible), but just barely
because the layout does not flow and I can't find anything. There is more to
design than just the text px (which I highly discourage as well). Using too
many fonts, having unbalanced portions of the page, etc.

Please before you go slamming someone else's work, fix your own site so you
have some credibility!

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University