[Samba] samba.org has been revised!

David Eisner deisner at gmail.com
Wed May 19 07:12:52 MDT 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM, Felix Miata <mrmazda at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Not even close. Arguably it's attractive, as long as you don't actually need
> to use it or read anything on it. Pray your eyes are as good as a 15 year old
> or you aren't using a high resolution device to access it if so.

I like the new design.  I'm not particularly young, and I don't have a
particularly fancy monitor.  I do wear glasses, though.

The CSS sizes the fonts in px, though, which is a problem.  The issue
isn't that your monitor has too low a resolution, it's that it's "too"
high. The lower the monitor resolution, the larger the font will
appear. My monitor is roughly 96 DPI, so the text appears larger than
it does for you.

Have you tried Ctrl-+ a few times?

-David