[Samba] RE : RE : RE : Example of command ". / Setup / provision"

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:07:15 MDT 2010

Hi

2010/5/19 Viatte Frédéric <Frederic.Viatte at rpn.ch>:
> [...]

It seems you are still using "SERVEUR-TPI.DOMAINE.CH" as your realm
and DNS domain.  Why not just "DOMAIN.CH"?

Otherwise there seems to be nothing wrong with the named.conf you attached.

What does your /etc/named.conf file look like?

(On Ubuntu it's /etc/bind/named.conf instead of /etc/named.conf.)

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>