[Samba] samba.org has been revised!

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed May 19 01:46:59 MDT 2010

On 2010/05/19 07:00 (GMT+0200) Christian PERRIER composed:

> Quoting Felix Miata:

>> > Special thanks go to Blackbit [4] for creating the new design,

>> Special chide to Blackbit for the outcome. :~(

> There are two ways to react after improvements or changes when one has
> trouble with them: constructive criticism, given with a tone that
> respects others' work...

Blackbit's work, like most web designers' work, disrespects user defaults. In
this case, Blackbit did it by ignoring them altogether, sizing text in px.

> I would perfectly understand the Samba Team if they happen to ignore
> your rant. May I suggest you consider reformulating your post and send
> useful propositions?

That's what http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/SC/sc-sambaorg1005.png was supposed to be.
How does the depiction fall short?

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409