[Samba] Samba & Alternate Data Streams

Marten Gajda marten.gajda at FernUni-Hagen.de
Mon May 17 16:35:34 MDT 2010

Am 17.05.2010 20:37, schrieb Volker Lendecke:
> Try
> share:fake_fscaps = 262144

Ok, that enabled the "named streams" capability and
QueryStreamInformationFile is called now. But still the "Summary"
property sheet is not visible for files on my share. Obviously it is not
as easy as I was hoping.
I think I'm going to try the streams_depot soon.

btw.:
Strange enough, but the Zone-Identifier stream now fully works, even
without faking the fscaps or any vfs module. It turned out there was a
bug in my code, so that the stream content wasn't always interpreted
correctly. I can copy files from other volumes and Windows still knows
that its from the internet.

thank you,

Marten