[Samba] Samba & Alternate Data Streams

Marten Gajda marten.gajda at FernUni-Hagen.de
Mon May 17 08:05:30 MDT 2010

Ok, it seems it has nothing to do with Samba. I got it partially working.
After I implemented the ':{4c8cc155-6c1e-11d1-8e41-00c04fb9386d}:$DATA'
stream windows started scanning for a whole lotta streams (at least for
the directories). I'm optimistic, that I can get it to access the file's
alternate data streams too :-)
regards
Marten