[Samba] Samba4 and group policy password policy

Andrew Dumaresq dumaresq at gmail.com
Sat May 15 06:17:44 MDT 2010

Hi,

I am not sure if this a bug or a feature with Samba, but what is
happening here is the LDAP server has the complexities in LDAP, and
changing the Group Policy doesn't seem to have any impact (at least I
wasn't able to fix it).  I ended up having to manually edit the LDAP
server.

Sadly I can't remeber how I modified ldap now.  It was months ago.
Probably it would be easier to do modify the python script at install time.

--Andrew