[Samba] Problem with git

Dave Wynne dave at artimech.com.au
Thu May 13 17:51:00 MDT 2010

Could someone arrange to put a tarball of Alphs12 on the website so I can download it with a non Virtualbox client and then copy it to my Virtualbox client and then run it, I've done it the the Alpha 11 and would like to try again with Alpha 12

Best regards,

Dave Wynne
Senior Engineer
Artimech Pty. Ltd.
MiniFab
1 Dalmore Drive
Scoresby, Vic 3179 Australia
Tel:     (03) 9753 3700
Fax:     (03) 9753 3711

Email:    dave at artimech.com.au
Please Visit Our Website  www.artimech.com.au
Information Contained Within This Communication Is Private and In Confidence