[Samba] backend migration and Samba upgrade.

Collen Blijenberg collen at hermanjordan.nl
Mon May 10 02:58:27 MDT 2010

Hi, as far as i know the RID's are not implemented in the sql backend.
that's why it spits out these rid errors...
i'm sorry, but i lack the time to continue with the sql backend...

i'm not sure if your setup is going to work... but why not keep them both..
do the upgrade, and leave the old 3.0 arround.
test it all, and if not work, take the old 3.0 and fiddle more until it
works... ?!

btw, need to do the same here in a while, keep me posted on your tracks..

Collen.