[Samba] Windows 2008 R2 / one way trust / Samba

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:16:44 MDT 2010

Was the Win 2003 domain in mixed mode or 2000/2003 native?

Also, Win 2008 has some security settings changes that you may want to
change back to "weaker" settings.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889030/en-us

Does "wbinfo -u" on the linux machine list users in the trusted
(corporate) domain?  If so, does "getent passwd" show them?  (Presuming
that previously it did.)