[Samba] disconnecting user from only one share

Thu May 6 12:54:04 MDT 2010

That is conceptually not possible, because "logged in" means that the user is authenticated - and that is always server-wide or even domain-wide (unless you use per-share authentication).

If you did kill "his" smbd subprocess, he could connect right back. What you could do is change the permission on that particular share, or better yet, on the underlying directory, to deny him access.