[Samba] disconnecting user from only one share

raveenpl raveenpl at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:18:09 MDT 2010

Hello,

I would like to know if somebody knows any way to disconnect/logout user
only from one share.

One of my user is using serveral samba shares. I would like to disconnect
him only from one share. I noticed that killing PID of smbd subprocess
causes disconnecting from all used shares - I can not afford it, because
other shares are used by critical for my user applications.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!