[Samba] how to synch multiple servers?

Richard Lamboj richard.lamboj at bilcom.at
Fri Mar 26 02:01:12 MDT 2010

Hello,

try DRBD with OCFS2. I have tried this, but when the traffic was to high and
DRBD has two Masters(Both can write), than one Server will crash - from my
experience. Maybe a FUSE Cluster Filesystem can help you? I have written one,
but never finished it, or tested it in a Productiv Environment. There are
some others Cluster Filesystems in High Level Programming Languages, but i
don't know how fast this would be.

Kind Regards

Richi