[Samba] ntlm_auth patch for Cycrus SASL 2.1.22 Debian Lenny

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Mar 25 13:12:23 MDT 2010

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place for this.

I downloaded on some page of samba site the patch to use ntlm_auth to
provide ntlm and gssspnego authentication modules to Cyrus SASL.2.1.19

However, it did not work quite well with Debian sources.

I manage to have it built with debian sources and did some minor
modifications (with the downloaded patch, I had seg fault when freeing the
smb_helper struct) and it finally worked. I made modification to the ntlm
part only (as I don’t use the gssspnego I can’t test it).

If anybody is interested in it, here it is.

François