[Samba] (no subject)

Evan Ingram evan.ingram at cariss.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 09:06:57 MDT 2010

I'm not sure :/

Theres only 1 windows box, and the clients connect to it via RDP. So
does that need roaming profiles?? Does it always have to create the
users profile in C:\users ??

The profiles directory, profile.V2 doesn't seem to be where i thought it
would be, ie whats in the smb.conf.

Everyones home directory showing up in network places as a share is also
a bit of a mess, and I'm not sure why they are showing up there.

--

*** Please note change of contact details below with immediate effect ***

Evan Ingram
Technical Manager
CARISS
CARISS House,
205 Westbrook Avenue,
Margate,
CT9 5HS

01843 823 724
www.cariss.co.uk

CARISS is a trading name of Ask-4-IT Ltd
Company registered in England and Wales
Company Number - 5374955
VAT Number - 856 1229 22