[Samba] Migration from 3.0.23d to 3.4.5 failed

Bastien Semene bsemene at cyanide-studio.com
Wed Mar 24 10:39:15 MDT 2010

Yes I'm using this one.

Actually the module has been upgraded for 3.4 (and 3.5) in February 2010
: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdbsql/files/
I plan to switch to another backend at short term, but I can't do it now
as all my services uses this backend currently, and I need to upgrade
Samba service to integrate Windows 7 workstations.

Anyway I don't think that it is the source of the problem according to
the tests I made with pdbedit in my previous mail (but I'm a newbie in
Samba services).
If you can point me a test to confirm (or unconfirm) that this module is
the problem, I'll be glad.

--
Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau&  Système