[Samba] Samba / Lucid / Windows 7 problem

David Harrison david.harrison at stress-free.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 19:10:44 MDT 2010

Here is my smbldap-tools configuration in smb.conf:

   add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m "%u"
   ldap delete dn = Yes
   add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w "%u"
   add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p "%g"
   add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m "%u" "%g"
   delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x "%u" "%g"
   set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g "%g" "%u"
   ldap passwd sync = yes

Is your add machine script directive similar/the same?

David