[Samba] Illegal characters in filename?

Andrew Masterson Andrew.Masterson at nuvistaenergy.com
Tue Mar 23 10:02:58 MDT 2010

The easiest way might be to write a cron script that does a simple tr on
invalid characters to rename files.

Barring that check the "mangled names" parameter for an understanding of
how samba creates the mangled names.

Also of interest might be "mangle prefix", "mangling char", "mangling
method"

-=Andrew