[Samba] Fix bugs with the full Windows ACL support

Adrian Berlin gato at rock.com
Tue Mar 23 02:52:21 MDT 2010

Sounds good :-)

Ok, I think there is a bug in inheritance. If I create directory with two users (first with full acls, second user with reading privileges only) and I turn on inheritance in first subdirectory everything is working but in next subdirectory2 (/directory/subdirectory1/subdirectory2) each user have full access. I think that subdirectory2 should inherit privileges from upper dir.

Could you help me? :-)
Best regards
/Adrian Berlin

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 250MB of Storage!

http://webmail.rock.com/signup/