[Samba] Is winbindd required for Windows 7 clients

Arnold O Andrews arnold.o.andrews at seagate.com
Mon Mar 22 07:51:06 MDT 2010

Hi,

I thought I saw something that resembled the issue you are having
previously.  Apparently, Vista and Windows 7 require an additional profiles
share called "[profiles.V2]".  Please refer to the following link for more
information:

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2007-April/052674.html

Regards,

Arnold Andrews