[Samba] config backend = registry; printers not shown

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Mon Mar 22 04:45:22 MDT 2010

Hi Zoolook,

Oops, I just now found this little "thread".
Sorry for not having answered earlier.

This definitely looks like a bug.

The registry config backend is not an experiment, but
apparently, it was not much tested with printing.
(Since most of the time, it is used in clustererd
installations (with ctdb), where usually no printing
is done at all, and most of the time it is used in the
"include = registry" form.)

I am going to investigate this.
Would you mind filing a bug in bugzilla.samba.org for this?

Thanks for your patience and stay tuned...

Cheers - Michael