[Samba] Samba4 join existing domain

Andreas Jacobi andreasjacobi85 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:30:12 MDT 2010

Ok I tried some settings in krb5.conf and I got it to work. I had to specify
the ip address of the kdc and not fqdn.
Seems there is something wrong with my windows dns. Do you need to do
anything special with windows dns to get it to work with linux and samba?
As it is now I have only installed it and the dc service on the same windows
computer, no other configuration.

Regards Andreas