[Samba] Samba4 clustering

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Mon Mar 22 01:38:35 MDT 2010

If I understand it right, I do not have to cluster anything. I can run two or more samba4 DCs. If one fail the other will take over.
Or the other way, if two samba4 DCs own the same domain, ex. Test.local, they load balance the domain?

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24