[Samba] Second user password.

Vincent Zakofski vlamsdoem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:29:09 MDT 2010

Ok that could do the trick but I don't find it so handy.
My idea was to create a common second password for each user after it was
created in the ldap database.
This password would only be known by the sysadmin and allow him to log in
without any modification to the user environment when it's needed.

In short: I would like to create one login with 2 passwords.
Password A would only be known by the user.
Password B only known by the sysadmin.

In this way the sysadmin can avoid to ask password A of the user if he must
work in his environment.